Strong as a Mother Parent Coaching
“No one is you – and that is your superpower.”
As a long time doula and educator, I know education is the way to change the narrative for your birth and beyond. And with my online classes I’ve made it easy for you to take them from the comfort of you own home. I am here to help you prepare for birth, postpartum, feeding and so much more.
If you find yourself asking…
- “Am I doing this right?”
- “Is this normal?”
- “How do I get through this?”
- “How do I tweak my routine?”
Or if the wheels have totally fallen off…don’t worry babe, I’m here to help you get back on track.
My tailored individual virtual coaching is based on your personal or parent goals. I’m here for you when:
- you have a new baby and your questions are endless
- it’s time to head back to work
- your family is getting under your skin
- you want to replace mom guilt with self-love and confidence
- you need help making self-care and happiness a priority
- address fears that keep you stuck
- set boundaries
- you’re ready to have enough time for everything
- you’re ready to lessen stress, find balance, and figure out how to have enough time in the day for what you want to do instead of what you have to do
- you want an accountability partner through parenting or partnership.
- you are working through Grief and loss.
Labor prep & Birth support
- In this class, we will cover the following topics:
- – Writing your birth preferences (not a birth plan) preparing your body for birth, labor interventions, support through unmedicated and medically managed labors.
- – Labor comfort, breathing, and support tips for an easier and smoother labor + tips for partner support.
- May 22, 6pm
- July 10, 6pm
- August 28, 6pm
Feeding the baby - Breast, Bottle & Alternative ways to feed the baby
- Best practices for feeding, addressing expectations and feeding challenges, advocating in a hospital setting + resources and support.
- April 24 6pm
- May 30 6pm
- June 12 6pm
- August 14, 6pm
- September 25, 6pm
Planning The 4th Trimester - Setting Expectations For Postpartum
- How to thrive in the early postpartum days and weeks after your baby is born. All the things postpartum you don’t even know you don’t know.
- June 5, 6pm
- July 31, 6pm
- September 11, 6pm
Not Your First Rodeo (Birth)
- Not your first birth but feel like you could use a refresher? Wondering how this birth will be different from your last birth? Want to know how to prepare siblings for a baby? Then this group is for you. Or maybe this is your first birth using a doula? In this class, I will help prepare you for all the things you need to know for a different birth from your first/last.
- May 15, 6pm
- July 17, 6pm
- September 18, 6pm
Customized doula support based on the unique needs of each family. Hands-on education in newborn care, in-home certified lactation consulting, bonding assistance, and more day or night.
Providing emotional support to mothers and families through many aspects of pregnancy loss during or after any gestation; during or after a miscarriage, stillborn, or baby not expected to live.
Serving Northern Colorado including Fort Collins, Loveland, Berthoud, Longmont, Greeley, Eaton, Windsor, Wellington, Johnstown, Milliken, Ault, Severance, Firestone & Fredrick.