If you find yourself struggling in this season of life, know you’re not alone. For anyone who needs a hand, please see the following list of Northern Colorado non-profit and support organizations.
If you’re able, please consider supporting any of the following organizations with baby gear, clothing, or by volunteering.
Baby Gear, Formula, Diapers, and Clothing
- Stork Support of Northern Colorado
- Wear Me FC – Babywearing resources and a carrier lending library (coming soon!). Find their Facebook Group here.
- The Gabriel House in Fort Collins
- The Dream Room at Adoption Dreams Come True
- Mary’s Cradle in Windsor
- Kids’ Closet in Fort Collins
- Berthoud Lions Club (Glasses)
- The Nappie Project in Fort Collins and Loveland at the Food Bank for Larimer County
- SERVE 6.8 in Fort Collins
- FoCo Cafe in Fort Collins
- Vindiket Foods in Fort Collins
- Food Bank for Larimer County in Loveland and Fort Collins
- House of Neighborly Service in Loveland
- Neighbor to Neighbor in Fort Collins
- Catholic Charities in Fort Collins
- Salvation Army in Fort Collins
- Murphy Center/Homeward Alliance in Fort Collins
- Alpha Center in Fort Collins
- Christ Clinic in Fort Collins
- Salud Family Clinic in Fort Collins
- Sunrise Community Health in Loveland
- Crossroads Safehouse in Fort Collins
- Alternatives to Violence in Loveland
Family and Child Support
Serving Northern Colorado including Fort Collins, Loveland, Berthoud, Longmont, Greeley, Eaton, Windsor, Wellington, Johnstown, Milliken, Ault, Severance, Firestone & Fredrick.