As a ALPP Certified Lactation Counselor, AKA the Boob Whisper, Julianne brings stress-free approach to help you meet all your breastfeeding and pumping goals.
You don’t have to “tough it out” – get professional breastfeeding support from the comfort of your home
Let’s be honest: when you’re having trouble breastfeeding or pumping, you’re already stressed out enough. Let me make life easier with remote lactation support. You get personalized care and expert knowledge without even having to put on pants! That’s a win-win in my book.
During our sessions, I’ll observe breastfeeding/latch and address your individual concerns to best help you. At the end of our session, you’ll get a specialized plan to help you establish and achieve future breastfeeding goals. And I provide a lot of support remotely if a global pandemic says we need to do that too.
Lactation Support Includes:
- in-home, hospital, or virtual appointments
- latch assessment and troubleshooting
- providing corrective interventions
- counseling mothers and answering questions
- understanding and applying knowledge of milk production; including in special circumstances and other commonly encountered situations
- support for feeding multiples and tandem feeding
- troubleshooting, problem prevention and education
- breastfeeding/Pumping when you return to work
- weighted feeds as needed
- encouragement through the challenges
- time-saving strategies that make breastfeeding a success
- strategies and tips for special circumstances – re-lactation, cesarean section, preemies, newborns affected by medications, and more
- breastmilk storage and pumping support
As your birth doula, you can count on my non-judgemental support, nurturing, kindness, humor, honesty, encouragement and dedication in guiding you and your partner through your birth. I offer packages to fit every budget.
Postpartum belly binding is a tradition used in many cultures around the world for healing. It supports the hips and belly for stability and comforts the muscles, skin and internal organs to repair and heal the body.
With private or a small group sessions, Strong as a Mother Coaching helps you feel less isolated after having children and gives you a safe way to ask all your baby questions and be encouraged through each stage your baby has you stressing about.
Serving Northern Colorado including Fort Collins, Loveland, Berthoud, Longmont, Greeley, Eaton, Windsor, Wellington, Johnstown, Milliken, Ault, Severance, Firestone & Fredrick.