"No one is you - and that is your super power."
What is a coach?
A parent coach is someone who helps you set or reach a goal to make a change in your life. A coach helps you get from where you are in your life right now to where you want to be. "Parent Coaching" and “Life Coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals. As a parent coach goals around parenting and managing parenthood would be set.
How is Coaching different from counseling or therapy?
The short answer is coaching addresses a persons future and counseling/therapy addresses a persons past. Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment. Coaching may work in conjunction with counseling but is never meant to replace therapy or treatment.
What coaching services does Julianne provide?
Coaching can be effective in all aspects of life. Julianne will tailor your coaching sessions based on your personal goals. These are just a few of the areas Julianne can help you address as your personal life coach:
- Replacing mom guilt with self love and embracing imperfection
- Self-Care, fear, happiness, setting boundaries, self confidence, loving your authentic self
- Relationships, parenting and family
- Stress, balance, and time management
- Career growth and change, education and finances
- Skill and self improvement
- Grief and loss
- Chronic Illness and Aging - managing life with an illness or support caring for an aging loved one.
- Building a healthy support system (your chosen village)
- Family-work-life-mom-woman balance
As your Coach, I will:
- Instill in you a sincere commitment to self-care, happiness, and finding and loving your authentic self
- Challenge you to identify and appreciate your strengths and areas for improvement
- Support you as you set realistic goals
- Guide you through a significant life or career change
- Offer new and positive perspective when you feel stuck
- Help you deal constructively with relationships, parenting, and family
- Teach you skills to lower your stress levels and improve your time management
- Introduce you to the importance of relationships and how you can better create and maintain them
I love nothing more than to see parent guilt replaced with freedom and self love. We must embrace our imperfections as parents and be gentle with ourselves. I've been caring for people all my life in one way or another. I know firsthand many of the challenges life can bring and I believe deeply in our abilities to flourish and persist through struggle toward a happier, healthier, and more productive life. Life is hard, but we can thrive whatever our circumstance.
I approach coaching—and life—with open and honest communication and a great sense of humor. I create scenarios where my clients are empowered to act and make change with my encouragement, guidance, and support. I am excited to work with clients who need short term support through a transition or long term support toward significant personal or professional growth. I am keenly aware of the importance of relationships and am happy to share my professional network with you as you create your journey.
Contact me about coaching packages and monthly group meet ups for moms.