Strong As a Mother Parent Coaching
"No one is you - and that is your super power."
Motherhood is the WORST when you feel tired, alone and like you don’t have the tools and confidence to know what you are doing. But I got you, mama!
With private or a small group sessions, Strong as a Mother Coaching helps you feel less isolated after having children and gives you a safe way to ask all your baby questions and be encouraged through each stage your baby has you stressing about.
Strong as a Mother Individual Coaching
This package includes:
- 1 60-minute session - $85
- 6 60-minute sessions - $485
- 12 60-minute sessions - $950
Also included in individual coaching:
- weekly or bi-weekly private and confidential virtual sessions
- email support between sessions
- written postpartum support plan
- access to my resource list.
Strong as a Mother Small Group Coaching
Small Group 6-Week Program - $225
Small group coaching package includes:
- 6 weekly private and confidential virtual small group sessions
- private FB group for support in between sessions
- weekly "office hours" to pop in ask all your questions
- 1 60-min coaching session with Julianne
- access to my resource list
Contact me now to get added to the waitlist for the next small group program.
So...are you ready to stop doubting yourself?
Do you need someone trustworthy to ask...
“Am I doing this right?"
“Is this normal?”
"How do get through this?"
Perhaps you need some help tweaking your routine? And if the wheels have totally fallen off don’t worry, I’m here to help you get back on track.
My tailored individual virtual coaching is based on your personal or parent goals. I’m here for you when:
- you have a new baby and your questions are endless
- it's time to head back to work
- your family is getting under your skin
- you're ready to replace mom guilt with self-love and confidence
- you're ready to make self-care and happiness a priority, address fears that keep you stuck, and set boundaries
- you're ready to have enough time for everything
- you're ready to lessen stress, find balance, and figure out how to have enough time in the day for what you want to do instead of what you have to do
- you want an accountability partner through parenting or partnership.
- you are working through Grief and loss.