Postpartum Doula Services
Postpartum Doula Package
Customized doula support based on the unique needs of each family. Short-term or long-term postpartum packages include the following:
- Postpartum non-medical maternal care and recovery support
- Hands on education in newborn care, sleep, calming and soothing, and development
- In-home certified lactation counseling (breastfeeding education and support.)
- Sibling integration and bonding
- Support for twins and multiples (I love working with twins!)
- Day and/or night support in your home
- Customized parent education and postpartum care
- Mother-baby and partner-baby bonding assistance
- Help to organize the nursery and home
- Grocery shopping and light meal preparation
- Create a nurturing restful atmosphere in which parents may eat, shower, and nap
- Parent coaching to help you get comfortable in your new parenting role
- Household management assistance
- Mom and couple self-care support
- Connecting you with local resources
- Bengkung Belly Binding (for an additional fee).
Night Nanny Services
Overnight care for your newborn(s) throughout the overnight hours. Overnight care and night nanny services give you the chance to catch up on sleep when you are tired AF. $40/hour
Postpartum Tune-Up Sessions:
Occasional support beyond the 4th trimester. When you just want some quick coaching, encouragement or tweaking of your routine. AKA the, “I’m losing my sh!t and need my doula package!” #Doulaforlife
Postpartum Doula Fees
Prices vary based on hours and service provided. Additional fees for travel farther than 30 miles from Fort Collins. Email me for a free consultation and package pricing.
Ask me about military and first responder discounts.
As a ALPP Certified Lactation Counselor, AKA the Boob Whisper, Julianne brings stress-free approach to help you meet all your breastfeeding and pumping goals.
With private or a small group sessions, Strong as a Mother Coaching helps you feel less isolated after having children and gives you a safe way to ask all your baby questions and be encouraged through each stage your baby has you stressing about.
What Clients Are Saying
“Julianne is amazing! I am a doula on the east coast and needed to find a Post Partum doula ASAP for a mama in crisis. Even though Julianne was currently waiting on another mama to hit active labor she jumped into action and went to help out the mama in crisis. I can’t thank Julianne enough! You are a rockstar girl. You are made such an impact that night on my heart! I am so glad to have found you and connected, and I hope we connect again. You are a wonderful, beautiful mama and doula and just have a caring spirit “
– Sundee H.