Postpartum Doula Packages
Customized doula support based on the unique needs of each family. Short-term or long-term postpartum packages include the following:
- Postpartum non-medical maternal care and recovery support
- Hands on education in newborn care, sleep, calming and soothing, and development
- In-home certified lactation counseling (breastfeeding education and support.)
- Sibling integration and bonding
- Support for twins and multiples (I love working with twins!)
- Day and/or night support in your home
- Customized parent education and postpartum care
- Mother-baby and dad/partner-baby bonding assistance
- Help to organize the nursery and home
- Grocery shopping and light meal preparation
- Create a nurturing restful atmosphere in which parents may eat, shower, and nap
- Parent coaching to help you get comfortable in your new parenting role
- Household management assistance
- Mom and couple self-care support
- Connecting you with local resources
- Bengkung Belly Binding (for an additional fee).
Overnight Family Support and Infant Care (Night Nanny) Services:
Overnight care differs in that I provide the basic needs for mom, partner, and newborn throughout the overnight hours. Overnight care and night nanny services give parents the opportunity to catch up on much needed rest. A typical overnight is 10pm to 6am but I am willing to schedule shorter shifts if you just prefer getting a few hours rest.
Postpartum Tune-Up Sessions:
Great for when you have finished postpartum care or your kids are older and just want some quick coaching, encouragement or tweaking of your routine. This is also known as the, "I'm losing my sh!t and need to talk to my doula mommy package!" Have me over to your house, meet me for coffee, or we can talk on the phone. Additional short-term or long-term coaching packages available upon request.
Postpartum Doula Fees:
Prices vary based on service provided, location and time of day. Email me with for a free consultation.